Sometimes some circumstances wake up the child within us. Some childhood memory, some past event, something exciting i.e. anything can trigger this feeling. It’s wonderful to be a child once again even if it is possible for some limited time. Once again we can go back to our dream world, where everything is possible. Where there is fun and frolic, no tension or stress and life is bliss!
The child in me wakes up when:
- I get a window seat in a bus/train.
- I get a chocolate/ ice-cream.
- I see a big water body like a river/pool/sea.
- It rains.
- I see a huge teddy bear.
- I see kids playing hide n seek.
- I see a tree/plant in full bloom.
- I find someone playing video games.
- I see a wind mill.
- I see a person selling balloons/wind spinners/toys.
- I find a hidden nest of a bird somewhere and it has little birdies in it.
- I see cartoons.
- I see a strange bug/insect.
- I suddenly see an elephant or a camel on the road.
- I ride a giant wheel.
- I see a glass of milk (I don’t want to drink it ;)).
- I open ms paint. (It was my favorite software when i was 6 :D)
- I see a plane flying in the sky.
- I see a cloud resembling the shape of an animal/thing.
- I see the moon/stars/shooting stars.
- I see circus posters.
- I see cute puppies.
- I visit a beach and feel like collecting shells or making sand castles.
I hope you enjoyed this post and the child in you also woke up by recalling some similar event :). Now a question …
When does the child in you wakes up? Please share …