We can learn a lot of things by staying in a hostel. We become more responsible and independent. Hostel life changes our way of life and also makes us more mature.
So here i present 10 lessons which i have learnt during my “Hostel Life” –
- To adjust with people. Each and every person is different with different attitude and ideas. So one learns to understand others feelings.
- To be independent. All my needs are to be fulfilled by me. So no more calling mom for snacks or something. If i need it, i have to get it.
- Traveling alone. I have learned to travel by myself and i enjoy it !
- To follow my own timetable. I can get up when i want, eat what i want, study when i want, sleep when i want and do what i want. I am my master.
- I have understood the difference between right and wrong. I am fully responsible for my decisions. So no blame game !
- To adjust with any kind of food. So now home cooked meals are a luxury.
- Enjoy life with friends. Friends and room mates are constant companions. So life becomes much more fun!
- To sleep with the lights ON !
- To lead a happy life without TV. Anyways i was never addicted to it. No TV No Time waste !
- To adapt and to adjust. To let go a few things for the sake of others happiness 🙂